Tuesday, September 28, 2010
P.E.= One of the Worst Classes
I have to confess that I am really starting to hate P.E. because they divided us into three groups and most of us and our friends are seperated from each other and if you take a soccer ball or basketball and start playing with it(because the coach takes forever to come and let you play) they make you run four laps. Another reason that I hate P.E. right now is because if you are not sitting down one second after she counts down you get marked as tardy like today when Prashan came springting towards where he was supposed to be sitting and made an epic slide, he was one second late and he was marked tardy. Last but not least, actualy I have two more things left: one, they choose the most effing boring sports ever to play(Besides soccer) and two, if she sees you walking around while playing a sport because your team won't pass it to you, she makes you run four laps and all she does is either sit down on her fat butt on a chair or stair at us ike we were retarted apes trying to kick a soccer ball. One thing that I am ure of is that most people are gonna agree with me on this one. One message that I have to the coaches is: I entreat you guys to change the sports except for soccer and let us choose our own teams and groups. P.S. this is not a tirade, it is just a confession.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

If coach henter actually read this . you would get suspended where you said on he fat butt! I suggest you really should change that!
ReplyDeleteToo many run-ons please correct your grammar.
ReplyDelete