Thursday, September 23, 2010

Baby, Slide And A Soccer Ball= Excruciating Pain

When I came home from school, I was avid to play soccer with a boy named ahmed, who lives in my building. Together we went downstairs to the social area, which is where reclusive people don't belong, but the bad thing was that there was a baby and a maid playing on the little playground that they had installed in the social area (not a good idea.) Nothing could stop us from playing soccer even if it meant having to kick the soccer ball at the baby. I was goalkeeper and I blocked every single one of Ahmed's shots and in the end I have a feeling he got Irascible and shot the soccer ball at the baby. The soccer ball hit the baby square in the face, it flew off the slide and stayed in the air for approximatly five seconds (AMAZING!!!) It was an ugly impact that reverberated through my ears as the baby hit the concrete with great force but the funny part was that the maid of the baby put Ahmed in a hea lock and she completely forgot about the baby while it was spasing out on the concrete like it was tazered. When the maid finally remembered the baby, she released Ahmed from the head lock and carried the babyup to their apartment.

To make this concise, Ahmed got mad because I was too good of a goalkeeper and decided to shoot the soccer ball at the baby with such force it flew off the slide like a rocket, the maid put Ahmed in a half nelson (head lock) while the baby was spasing out. This great time will always haunt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment