Because it is like playing an important match
with a fellow teammate.
The soccer field is the only place
where I can be alone with my grandfather,
the only time i can talk to him
without being interrupted,
the only time I can tell him
my worries and problems.
This is where him and I
hang out.
Today there are real soccer players
appalled at how bad
i was at playing soccer,
and how I could miss
the giant goal in front of me.
The soccer team
at the other end of the field
are doing tricks
and making goals from far distances.
You would think the gruesome grass
would stop people from playing soccer
at such a gruesome field,
but more people
come and go
everyday.
It practicce on sundays
for te soccer team.
I confess to my grandfather
that I am hopeless at soccer
but he tells me that I have to continue
to practice everyday
to become a better soccer player.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment