I have to confess that I hate my bus. It has no air conditioning, it has a stupid little fat kid that tells on every little thing and the it,( whic is my bus monitor.)
The air conditioner doesn't work and they make us pay to sit in a sauna for a full one hour and make us sweat like we just came from P.E.
Now the fat kid, he is always listening to other people's conversations to see if you say a bad word and if you do say a bad word, he will tell the bus monitor, who then gives you a report. He is her little, but fat spy. It is like a domino effect if you get caught saying a bad word in front of the fat monkey.
Last but not least: the it is the worst part of the bus. She or should I say "the it" always gives reports for the most stupid things like: talking loud to someone else, cracking a joke outloud or walk in the bus when it is holding still waiting to leave from the school.
Those are the three things I hate about my bus. By the way, I think the air conditioner would make better friends than the it and the fat kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hhahahahaaaa!!!!so funny :D
ReplyDeleteI like how you showed the hatred towards the monitor and the kid. The way you said "the it" made me know that you absolutely hate her. I also like how you described the bus to a sauna. HAHAHA and the last line! LOL, I dont even have to explain that. IT was sooooooooooo hilarious. Haha Brilliant! Luv it :)
I use to hate the bus too when I rode on it but myin had air conditioning jajajaj and I also had some annoying kids.
ReplyDeletehaha i think the exact same thing for my bus! just that there is air conditioner, great story! keep it up :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha... Wow my bus is either really hot or really cold all the time, and the bus monitor is always telling us to shut up, I can relate...
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!!! Man, this confession really makes me hate that bus, great job!! BTW, its really funny the way you put the nicknames to the people there!
ReplyDeleteVery funny story. Is it bus number 6? I know that bus sucks, but i saw a spelling mistake so fix that.
ReplyDelete