"WE ARE RUNNING TODAY!" coach Henter yelled to the class.
There was a lot of mumbling and sighs. I didn't want to run either because of the temperature. It is flaming hot outside I kept thinking. Why are they doing this to us. When we got outside, the coach yelled: "WE ARE GOING TO FREE DAY ON THURSDAY AND FRIDAY IF YOU ALL FINISH YOUR LAPS IN THIRTEEN MINUTES! ON YOUR MARKS, READY, SET, GO!" and we were all sprinting to finish our laps so we could have free day on thursday and Friday. All except Jorge, Liz and Adianna.
My legs started to ache really badly and I didn't know if I could finish my laps, but I kept going. I ran and ran and ran to the very end. I finished my laps in 7 minutes. Everyone finished in time except for: Jorge, Liz and Adrianna. Since they didn't run, we are not going to have free day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment