Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Slice of Life

We all walked out onto the the field, under the flamming hot sun. I didn't want to P.E. becuase of the temperature and what we were playing, Baseball. I suck at baseball, i really suck at baseball due to my catching skills and my vision. It doesn't help to have Paulo say: "YOU SUCK, MIKKEL!" when he can't even catch the ball himself. My team was waiting to bat, which I suck at too. When my turn finally came, i went up next to the base and was ready to bad. The coach threw the white ball and I swung as hard as I could, I heard the clinging noise and I knew I had hit it.

"OUT!" the coach yelled. I was confused until I realized the small white ball in his glove. Now we had to be fielding. First up was jacob, who hit it extremly far. I ran to get it and threw to where Paulo was, First base. The rest of the day went like this: "MIKKEL, YOU SUCK!", "BRANDON, YOU SUCK!"

No comments:

Post a Comment