Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Scared of Heights

I have to confess that I am scaed of heights but I am not scared of heights when I am in an airplane or in a enclosed building. I get scared of heights when I am in a tall building with no walls like the "Eiffel Tower" and really tall rollercoasters. You can tell when I am scared because I either start to get down on the floor or stay away from the edges.
In roller coasters there is nothing but close your eyes and scream like a little girl.
When I am on an airplane, I just sit in the chair calmly and watch the movies.

Now you are probably asking yourself why I got down on the ground or stayed away from the edges. I get on the ground because then i won't trip and fall of the building and I stay away from the edges because someone might push me on accident and then I will fall over and die. That's why i am scared of heights.

3 comments:

  1. That was a really deep thing to post on your blog, I know how you feel, I used to be the same until I became better at it and now I love scary roller coasters. I always scream and have fun because I got past that stage. Don't worry you too will soon pass that stage, so don't stress about it. Great confession!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thatnks for sharing your fears. Are you scared of tall diving boards too?



    Please remove the gadgets on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very well and i agree with stephanie!!!

    ReplyDelete