Who invented American Football? Who the hell would want to run around with a goddam 100-pound helmets and huge shoulder blocks for chrissakes? Why do they even get famous for running around with their stupid-looking equipment to one end from another, it depresses me. One thing that really kills me though is the fact that they try to look all tough in magazines, but in real life, they are just wimps and phonies who are not tough at all, it depresses the hell out of me.
I really think it is stupid that they get to get millions of dollars from tackling each other and running from one end to another and scoring seven points. Why don't police officers, paramedics or doctors get that amount of money, they are the ones that are saving lives and helping this country be safer everyday. I hate to see those "tough" guys in magazines, posing and getting money for it.
Another thing that really kills me is that they buy a whole bunch of houses and they leave it everywhere, all over the world. Why do they need so many houses and crap, it despresses the hell out of me. I hate the fact that many of them say that AmericanFootball is the most popular sport in the world when it is only popular in America. Why did they have to steal the name from Europeans who named soccer football first, why can't we just be bit unique some times too.
I don't get guys who play American Football, I really don't. What are they trying to prove, that they are as big of phonies as every other American Football Player? Are they expecting to become a professional football player when they grow up and pose in front of cameras and end up in magazines and be devoured by girls who are phonies becasue they look tough? I hope they aren't because they are just wasting their time. I wouldn't waste so much time, trying to become an all-star pro football player, i really wouldn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment