Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Grandma

My grandma still has a prblem with my mom dying meaning that she doesn't really like my step mom. When ever Laura and I talk about her she gets grumpy and doesn't talk for a while. The reason for this behavior is because she thinks that nobody can replace my mom. I agrre, nobody can replace my mom no matter what. My grandma doesn't want to meet my step mom if she can get away from doing so. What I am trying to say is that she does not like my step mom. My aunt, on the other hand, likes my step mom and talks to her as often as she can. She does not dislike my step mom. The results of getting a step mom is bad for my grandma and good for my aunt.

2 comments:

  1. you also need to link this to the vignette post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your subject matter is is wonderful, but tomorrow I will help you craft it into a vignette.

    ReplyDelete