Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mother's Day

I woke up early to make my mom breakfast: scrambled egg, bacon, and oatmeal. When it was 9:00 a.m. she walked into the kitchen, wearing an excited expression when she saw the tray of food.
" Happy mother's day!" I said as she hugged me tightly.
"Thank you!" she said, still hugging.
When my dad awoken, he went over to kiss her and did the dishes for her.

At 12:00 p.m. we all went to my mom's favorite Peruvian restaurant called "Machupichu." We all ordered ceviche for our appetizer, then fillet Mignon for main dish and chocolate cake for our dessert.

When we got home my mom and my sister watched a girl movie while I played video games and my dad working. By the time it was time to go to bed, I went to fetch my present. She looked a little disappointed but when i gave her my present, she burst in tears and hugged me.

1 comment:

  1. That was a pretty eventful day don't-cha think? I think that it was sweet that you made her breakfast, also your picture frame must have been a really big something, glad she was happy right? Good job.

    ReplyDelete