Tuesday, May 25, 2010
confession tuesday...the ultimate
I have to confess the most embarrassing thing in my school life. Once I was in a school in California, we had to move our one-person desks around but mine had so many possesions in it which made it extremely heavy. When I picked up my desked, a huge amount of pressure went through my body and without knowing it, I farted so loud even the teacher started cracking up and pointing her fat finger at me and the girl I liked was right next to me. She looked so disgusted, that i thought she might throw up on me. I had never been so embarrassed in my Life and since it was a small school, the news of my gigantic fart had spread so fast throughout the school it was light a lightning was telling other people about the incident.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment